How do I pay my invoice online?
1. Go to marismls.com and click “Sign In” in the upper righthand corner:
2. Click on the round, blue "$" icon on the left side of screen.
3. This will route you to the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE tab. All of your invoices will be listed. Use the "Invoice Status" dropdown to view only your unpaid invoices:
4. Click the "pay now" checkbox corresponding to your invoice (on the left). Then, click the blue "Pay Now" button. This will automatically process payment using your primary payment method.
HOW TO ENTER PAYMENT INFORMATION AND ENROLL IN AUTO PAY
1. Click on the "Payment Method" tab
2. Enter your credit card information in the import form. If you would like to use that credit card as your primary payment method, check the “Primary Payment Method” checkbox. One Primary Payment Card is required to make payments or enroll in Auto Pay.
3. After you have entered a primary payment method, you have the option to enroll in Auto Pay. To enroll in Auto Pay, Check the “Enable Auto Pay” checkbox and select the date that you would like Auto Payment to begin. Click "Save".
4. On the bottom of the screen, you can view all of your payment methods, select a different payment method to be your primary, change the expiration month and year of any payment methods and delete any payment methods.
For additional guidance call us at 314.984.9111 option 2. We are always happy to help.
Published September 6, 2018