Automatic Payments. Top Questions & Answers
Q: I'm on automatic payments, when will my credit card be charged?
A: Credit cards are charged seven days prior to the due date. Invoices are due the first business day of January, April, July, and October.
Q: If I'm on automatic payments why do I still receive an invoice?
A: Invoices are sent to members for their records.
Q: How can I sign up for automatic payments?
A: Simply click on the round, blue $ icon on the left side of this screen.
- Log in with your MLS ID and password.
- Click on ‘Manage Credit Card Information’
- Then click ‘Add a new Credit Card’
- Enter credit card information
- Select 'Yes' in the fields ‘Keep On File’ and ‘Allow Auto Payment’
- Then click ‘Submit.’
Q: Will I be informed if my automatic payment does not process?
A: Yes, should your credit card payment not process, you will receive a notification the same day.
For additional guidance call us at 314.984.9111 option 2. We are always happy to help.