MARIS will be accepting applications for an opening in the role of Data Resolution & Compliance Specialist. Because of the specialized nature of this position, we are looking to you, our 13,000+ members, to help us fill this integral role within the company. If you know of someone who may be a good fit based on the job requirements, please share this job posting with them. Thank you for your continued support of MARIS, and we hope you'll aid us in the search for a new team member.
Please submit all résumés to email@example.com.
Provide member centric, impartial, front line customer support and assistance for resolution of data errors, answering member questions, handling the violation reporting process and enforcing compliance as needed.
- Assists in the attainment of goals and objectives set by MARIS
- Keeps abreast of and advises the Chief Operating Officer of data checker, compliance and issues arising out of enforcement of MARIS Rules and Regulations.
- Provides documentation to support enforcement for all violation reports. Assists in the creation of training classes, routine reporting and participation in meetings as needed to support MARIS operations and shareholder needs.
- Maintains a working knowledge of license law, the Realtor Code of Ethics and MLS rules.
Within the limits of the By-Laws and Rules and Regulations of Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc. the Compliance & Membership Coordinator has the authority to accomplish the duties set forth below:
- Answer all incoming communication in a timely manner during normal business hours.
- Proactively reach out to membership in a consistent and fair manner to address and diffuse problems before they escalate.
- Return/distribute all member inquiries to the correct department if not compliance related.
- Check MLS data for violations of the Rules & Regulations and the Policy on Listing Errors and Omissions.
- Issue warning notices for violations and send follow up correspondence after a violation has become a finable offence.
- Notify Accounting Coordinator of Fine Invoices requirements when applicable and assist with collection if necessary.
- Assist MARIS members with questions and procedures in a positive, member centric manner.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all members, Associations, Board Members, Shareholders, staff and MARIS vendors.
- May be required to perform duties outside of normal job responsibilities as needed in a dynamic business environment.
Note: Applicants with a current Missouri and/or Illinois Real Estate license would need to put their license into referral if selected for the position.
About the Company: MARIS is a customer-centric company focused on the needs of our members by providing modern real estate business solutions. This position is a 37.5-hour work week with occasional overtime required. There may be occasions when you may be required to work remotely. This position is considered a full-time position at MARIS and is eligible for all benefits, holidays, and vacation as outlined in the MARIS Employee Handbook.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.