What is the difference between Coming Soon and Exempt?
Coming Soon Listings:
- Temporary status limited to 14 days and is to be used only with seller approval
- Must be submitted to the MLS within five (5) business days
- Cannot be shown (including previews and open houses)
- Days on market do not start until the property goes Active
- Listings in the Coming Soon status are considered submitted to the MLS and do not require an MLS exemption
MLS Exempt Listings:
- Will not be submitted to the MLS for a period of time or permanently
- Must be filed with the MLS within six (6) business days
If you have additional questions, please call us at 314.984.9111 option 1. We're always happy to help!
The new two part process saves you time and hassle. MARIS…