What is Coming Soon?
The Coming Soon status is a tool to help you communicate with other agents about properties coming soon to the market.
- Coming Soon listings will follow the rules and require the same listing information as an active listing, but will be identified under the Coming Soon status.
- Listings in the Coming Soon status may NOT be shown—showing a property in the Coming Soon status is a violation of MLS rules and may result in a fine.
- Coming Soon listings will automatically go active 14 days after being submitted as coming soon. However, you can make them Active any time during the 14 day period.
- The days on market count will start when the listing is moved to the Active status.
- Coming Soon listings are not the same as MLS exempt listings.
Coming Soon listings will appear in auto email searches if the agent includes the coming soon status in the criteria for their client. The listings will appear on third-party sites if the site has the ability to display Coming Soon as a status and the brokerage approves syndication.
Information on Coming Soon, including the definition of the status, can be found in our Rules and Regulations.
If you have additional questions, please call us at 314.984.9111 option 1. We're always happy to help!